28 December 2009

Belated Christmas Wishes!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I know I am arriving late to the party, but I really want to post these pictures before the magic of Christmas is gone :) (I will post recipes soon, I promise!) The past 3 weeks have been a whirlwind for me. I have spent a ton of time in the kitchen with my Mom baking (and my Dad lurking around to sample) and a ton of time with my entire family. I got to see my Aunt and Uncle from New York, my Great Aunt from West Virginia and her family, all of my siblings and their families, and lots of time with my parents. Of course, in the midst of it all I caught a horrible cold but it is much better than the flu that took me out for over 2 weeks last Christmas. I have had many ups and downs over the past year, but I am comforted and reassured knowing that I have so many people who love me and worry about me. I hope your holidays were filled with just as much chaos, love, joy and food as mine were!

Almond Chocolate Toffee Motzoh


Cashew Chocolate Toffee Motzoh


Santa bringing the window-pane candy


Window-Pane Candy


Window-Pane Candy cooling (with pizelles)


Cashew Brittle with Fleur de Sel


Mom breaking up window-pane candy


Window-Pane Candy
(I couldn't decide which picture I liked best!)

1 comment:

Cate said...

Love the Santa and Mrs. Claus - too cute!